1912

1912

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

In the history of the Tallulah Falls Railroad, the Town of Tallulah Falls had three rail depots. The first depot burned, and in 1912, the secondĀ Tallulah Falls Depot (pictured above) was also destroyed by fire. In 1913 the new Depot (pictured below) was completed and is one of the few structures to survive the Great Fire of 1921.

Tallulah Falls train depot and the Moss House